Now, when you choose paint, it’s time for you to choose the right paint and don’t contain lead in it. Paints that contain lead in it will clearly make your health happy. So, you must be careful in choosing paint, especially paint for furniture in your home. The service from lead paint stripping brisbane is the right service for you that requires the removal of fast lead-based paint in your home.
Paint from lead is very dangerous and you need to know this
When the paint starts to be worn or painted carelessly, the paint will fade and sometimes peel or fall off walls, staircases, and furniture. The flakes can be easily inhaled or swallowed by small children. If the paint contains lead, it is very dangerous. The best way to prevent lead paint from obsolete paint is to remove it and replace it with paint that does not contain lead. When removing worn paint, consider these steps
1. Always use gloves, masks, and protective goggles.
2. Do not allow children to play in the workplace or in places that may have been contaminated.
3. To keep the paint dust from flying, flush the surface with water while you sand and scrape it.
4. Clean all paint dust carefully every time you finish one part. Use a wet mop and wet cloth, not a broom.
5. Collect paint and dust debris in a tin or other strong container, tie it in a plastic bag, and plant it safely.
Like other poisons, lead enters the body through food or drink or is absorbed through the skin. Lead can give a bad impact on kidneys and blood. If you contaminate the high lead content in the blood can cause vomiting, muscle weakness, coma or even heart attack. Health problems worsen if blood lead levels increase. It’s time for you to be careful with this material.